Irish Rebel

Comments on the passing scene by an Irish-American rebel.

Sunday, April 23, 2006

And the next president is?!?!?!

Well, I read the speech that senator Kerry gave yesterday. It was a good speech and I congratulate him for giving it. But I think that the Democrats in government have been so cautious and to self serving in their efforts to guarantee re-election that they have failed us in our hour of need. The next president must come from somewere else, we don't have anyone in the Senate or the house of representatives that has the metal to take of the Republican spin machine with its dirty tricks and fralsehoods. I pray that someone appears, perhaps a Democratic governor. I also am looking at vice President Gore, he is reborn and is talking straight about the environment. We will see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home